Delorean in a computer graphics book

I just got my copy of a program called Lightwave 6. Its a CGI
program. I decided to get a more indepth book for it than what comes
with it so I was looking at a book called "Inside: LIghtwave 6"
Debating wether or not to buy it I flipped through it and what do I
see? On page 11, Figure 1.6 there is a graphics design of the Back to
the Future DeLorean (four different views)
Just thought I'd let you know. BTW: I figured that was a sign, so I
bought the book. You can find it at Barns and Noble.

seeya

Erik
04512