Re: Spelling Bee

Delorean is how JZD's last name is really spelled (since his birth).
However, while John was working at GM, he changed it to De Lorean in
order to give it a more exotic flavor. Which is how you currently see
it on the rear bumper. DeLorean is basicly a compromise of both, and
is usually the most commonly used. Plus for me it's quicker to type.

On a related note, these two spellings can make it difficult to find
the info you're looking for when searching for web pages. And what
you may not know is many more web pages are out there with the
totally inaccurate misspelling of "DeLorian"!

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> Question: I have seen it written many different ways. What is the
correct
> grammar for writing Delorean?
<SNIP>