Re: frequency valve hose first, or main return first?

Re: frequency valve hose first, or main return first?

It doesn't matter mechanically which order you reinstall the 2 hoses
on the long bolt since they are both connected to the same point. The
only thing is to route the hoses so there are no sharp bends or kinks
and they don't go near heat or sharp edges. Flow and pressure are not
the same thing, you could have high flow at low pressure and no flow
at high pressure. Now that you have LOW pressure check the primary
regulater if it is stuck open, the pump, it may not be able to make
pressure, the suction hose, it may be kinked or collapsed, the fuel
filter, it may be plugged up. As I expected trying a different Control
Pressure Regulater had no effect. If you cannot get the Primary
pressure regulated then you can't measure the cpr, it will only work
correctly once you get primary pressure correct. You may still have a
cpr problem but you can't tell yet!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757