A thank you

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone here for their help and advise on the D I'm looking into. I am still not sure if I can obtain the money for the car, but if I can, I will go over what you guys have told me and if it still looks good, then make him an offer. We'll see.

And to clear it up, yes it is the GAS STRUT that needs to be replaced. NOT the torsion bars. I appreciate the clarification of the two and even the picture sent to me outlining where they are. Thanks again guys.

-Aaron C.

Have you moved into the Net City yet? Come see your new favorite neighborhood!

Your Net City.Com

http://www.yournetcity.com