help! no power to fuse # 7

Hey all,

today as i was jumping the RPM relay for about the 100th time while
diagnosing my fuel problem, something shorted out (i think) and i can't get
it to jump anymore. the RPM relay lost power. i know this because i'm using
a test light. i followed the wiring diagram in the shop manual to the main
fuel relay. no power there either. from there i went to the fuse block, the
next stop on the chart. no power to the fuse, and the fuse isn't blown. i
know the fuse block has power because i tested the interior lights fuse slot
and the light turned on on my test light. from there the diagram goes to a
big spiral thing without any numbers or labels on it, just a ton of brown
wires going into it and coming back out like it's some sort of power
junction. what is this thing? and more importantly, where is it?

and most importantly, anyone know where to look next? i gotta get this
problem straightened out before i can continue working on my fuel problem.

one thing turns into another....
Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596