John Delorean

Hey I just wanted to tell everyone that John Delorean called into
WPLJ (NY Radio station) as part of a contest that the radio station
was running. It was a contest to see what listener could get a famous
person to call in. The link for it is

http://www.plj.com/pages/41288.asp

Scroll down to where it says "Big Names that have called in" and go
to April 12,2001.

I heard that he started talking about the DMC-12 and also his
upcoming new car with the radio DJ's on the air. Anyone catch this?

Steve