Re: [DML] Shipping a Delorean?

>From my opinion, shipping is the way to go. I had my car shipped (State to
State Auto Transport) to Georgia from Colorado (door to door) for $750.00.
Also using them to ship another from Wyoming to Ga for $780.00. It was on a
3 car trailer so there was no chance of an above car dripping oil or
anything on it. They did a good job and their price was better than most.
They are insured and your car insurance should cover it on its trip too.
It's cheaper if it is in running condition to drive it on the trailer. They
will contact the person where they are to pick it up to set up exact time
and contact you when they are going to drop it off. They probably even
remember transporting my delorean. Their # is 800 940-4065.

Good luck