ADMIN:Copyright Topic

At this time, Wayne and I are having an offline discussion of the policies.
Until we resolve it, I'm holding the posts on this topic to avoid a bunch of
rumor and conjecture. Thanks for your patience. We appreciate all your
thoughts.

Feel free to contact us privately if you wish. There should be a summary
statement in a day or two.

Dave Swingle