RE: [DML] How many Deloreans?

>One was in a bank in Las Vegas but I don't know if it's still on display or
not, another was in a car museum in I believe Texas, and the third is/was in
a private collection somewhere on the east coast.

You are a little off, one is in the National Automobile Museum in Reno I
know this since I went up and saw it a year or two ago. Another is in Texas
in a bank (this is the one that is/was up for sale). I think you're correct
with the other but I'm not sure.