Window washer failure

I finally got around to fixing my windshield/ windscreen washer pump.

It had stopped working months ago dispite me changing the little pump only 6 moths before that.

The cause? The little drain holes in the outer black bottle container, hadgot bunged up with muck and debris resulting in 3 inches of water submerging the pump and bottle ruining the pump motor !

The replacement pumps are readily available in the UK for around £15 or about $22. If any one visiting Eurofest want me to bring some along to the products fair, just ask in the next week or so.

Chris P DOC UK vins 5638, 12176, 20049.