Visiting Australia at Easter

Hallo Aussie DMCers,

I'm probably going to be visiting Sydney over Easter to buy a classic
motorcycle. Are there any DMCers in or around Sydney who would like to meet
for a pint of XXXX and a DMC chat.

I heard of a car museum with a right-hand-drive DeLorean on show ... is this
in Sydney? Any other recommendations on things to see.

Cheers, IAN (vin0780rhd in Hong Kong, vin6425 in N.Ire, vin1205
in LA)