Re: oil plug socket

To: Erik and the List.

The oil drain plug removal tool info has already been covered in
attempting to read every post. It's going to take a while as I am
just over half way.
The following messages cover how to make or who to buy from the
oil drain plug removal tool: 1245, 1260, 5009, 5773, 5782, 5809,
5812, 5831, 6015.
I think the DMCTech collaboration of technical help and know how
is a great idea. It will put a stop to unnecessary repetition of
technical advice.
I'm the guy who is having my DeLorean's PRV V6 heads,
distributor (with a different cap), intake, and crankcase cover mated
to the Eagle Premier 3.0 Litre V6 block. Message #15299.
My 'D' is STILL in the shop. So I have no personal experience
with having to remove the oil drain plug, yet. I hope to have
the 'D' out soon to let everyone know just what was done and the
costs involved.

Mark R. Vanyo
VIN # 02261
Lic OUTATYM

P.S. Message # 6771 makes some good quick reading for any newbie's
looking to buy their first (DeLorean) classic car.