Spring Social/Hotel Info...

Some DeLorean owners have e-mailed me to let me know they are coming from long distances to attend the Spring Social event here in NJ on the 21st of this month. So, I'm going to get some hotel info for those of you who plan on staying one or two nights. I'd like to get a count of who is in need of a hotel room so I can go to the hotel manager and maybe get a special rate and/or have a wing reserved for DeLorean owners only. So, if you plan on getting a room in the hotel here, please e-mail me at Danrc30(at)hotmail.com so I have a rough idea of how many are planning on coming out. I'll post the hotel info to the list when I get it. Thank you.

---Dan