Ireland Tour.

I found this Ireland tour:
http://www.ttusa.trafalgartours.com/Britain_and_Ireland/iriha.htm It is $620 a
person and even includes a few meals.

There are dates that work nicely with the Belfast events. This tour goes from
May 18 - May 24, with plenty of time to take the train from Dublin to Belfast on
May 24 for the scheduled 7:30 dinner.

In combination with the Sceptre tour flight of $388+$55 to Dublin, this works
out to be a nice deal.

For those of us trying to stay in a budget, I would also like to point out that
the hotel in Belfast is quite expensive. According to what I calculate, it will
be over $500 to stay for 4 nights at the hotel. Add this in with the $330 for
the (2) event registrations and I start to wonder how I am going to pay for all
of this! Especially with my Lucent stock down to $5 today!