DeLorean for sale in upper midwest

Hey All,

ever since i bought my DeLorean last fall, i've heard rumors about another D
lurking around in the Fargo, ND area (my city). i know we had a DMC Dealer
here and supposedly there was a guy in town who is an original owner and
still has his car, but it hasn't been driven in many years.

well, i showed my DeLorean at the 43rd Annual Toppers Car Show this weekend,
and i heard the rumors again. only this time i got enough info from people
to learn the street corner where the DeLorean is at. Well today i drove over
there in my plymouth (my D is still acting up) and i found the house. it's a
big old house where a man runs an insurance and financial advice business.
very impressive operation he has going there. i walked in and asked to talk
to the owner of the residence and i was led into a nice office on the main
floor and met a well dressed middle-aged man. i introduced myself and began
by saying that i recently showed a car in the Toppers' Show, and his face
immediately lit up and said, ' So you're the other DeLorean owner in Fargo!
i've heard a few rumors myself! ' he told me just read my interview in the
Fargo Forum (newspaper that interviewed me at the show) and with that he led
me out to his garage. when he opened the garage up, it was a sight that
almost made me cry. he revealed an early 1981 DeLorean under piles of
furniture and carpeting. the car is thick with dust and garage grime. but
sure enough, it was most definitely a DeLorean. here's the scoop. he bought
the car new in 1981 here in Fargo. he had lots of warranty work done on it,
and drove it for about 12 years. about 7 years ago he just parked the car in
his garage and there it has sat this whole time.

points of interest:
new transmission, automatic, installed under warranty.
probably needs a new shift computer. he had troubles with it.
black interior
VIN# 1157, early '81 with hood lines and fuel flap
one owner

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102