Re: [DML] Oil Change

Thanks for the compliment <blushing>....

Yup! I forgot about the crush washer. You CAN get by with reusing it a time
or two since this is a low pressure situation. I actually reused an
aluminum crush washer on another car for 150,000 miles worth of oil
changes. The local dealer claimed they didn't have 'em in stock so I just
skipped it. Never did leak.

But, to be on the safe side it is a good idea to change this.

Mark N