Re: [DML] boy toys/girl cars

I know what you mean. Most of the girls I know call my car "ugly" or won't
even give it a second glance (rather dissapointing). But men on the other
hand will stare and point all the time. I even had a guy leave a restuarant
in the middle of dinner just so he could ask me questions about it in the
parking lot.

Payne
VIN 2975