VIN 10115 FOR SALE in the Atlanta Area

Yes, it's true...she's for sale. I am asking $16,000, less a $500
parts credit.

The car is in immaculate condition. 1982 model (built in Nov 1981).
Only 36,500 miles (all original). The rear tires have been replaced
with Michelin Pilot XGTs, front are in good condition. All stock
componants. The car does have upgraded door lock solenoids,
LockZilla, and the LockZilla keyless entry (works great). The car
runs very well. I have been using it as a daily driver (I'm only 2.5
mi from work, so that equals only about 125 mi/month. The interior
is in great condition, and has no sun damage (car is garaged). Car
also comes with the custom fit exterior sun shade for the
windshield. I have really tried to take care of the car. I need to
sell it b/c my wife and I have a little one on the way, and my travel
schedule is rigerous.

The car also comes with the reprinted DMC workshop, service bullitin,
and parts manuals, as well as some misc parts, and other goodies. A
must see. One last thing, the car has the Kenwood in-dash cassette
player (which is CD changer ready). No mods to the dash panel. I
will try to get some pics up to the files folder later on.

If you are interested (serious inquiries only, please), please
contact me privately (information is enclosed below).

Best Regards,
Ben Boatright
VIN 10115
tahoe98@xxxx