Car Alarm (all options, easy install) for D!

Car Alarm (all options, easy install) for D!

Hi List,
A while back, I mentioned that I have a friend who
works for this alarm manufacturer and found one model
that works wonderful for the D. Anyway, he (my
friend) is thinking of working for another company, so
I'd like to offer to anyone who's interested in this
great alarm, let me know (before he's gone). I can
get them at cost ($99.95 + $5.00 S&H in the US). This
is a very good alarm; it came fully equipped in one
compact unit (not several units) + two four-button
remote controls. It has built in shock sensor,
parking lights, anti-carjack,... evrything and many
more options... You can even hookup a automatic doors
popper. The most important thing is IT'S REAL EASY TO
INSTALL ON THE D! I installed it on my D for about a
year now and it's been GREAT!!!

If anyone is interested, let me know by e-mail ASAP.