Re. Fuel Sender

Sorry to bring this thread up again, I am the James RG that sent the
fuel sender pics, I just have two pics of the fuel sender stripped
down which will help people realise what goes on, if anyone wants a
copy of the pics please e-mail me privatly they might be of use.

jamesrg(at)btinternet.com

thanks

James RG
England