Aug.81...anything to look for

Hey people,
I'm looking at this Aug.81, 5spd, black int., groved hood w/flap
DeLorean for sale and want to buy it....
MY question is, are there any special things I should look out
for in an Aug.81.......like what updates should I look for. I've never seen a
complerte list of updates for DeLoreans, just people mentioning them.
-The body is very nice, no dents and no frame rust....
-Facias are almost perfect...
-The dash is great but passenger seat is cracked up and can see white
material and headliners are fine...

The man says the battery is dead cause the alternator is shot. I think
the alt. is orignal...it has a gold fan blade, couldn't see any markings??
thats what he thinks, because the volt gauge doesn't show a charge. So I
can't start it. Whenever I get to put a charger on it or something and get it
running I'll see if the a/c works and all that stuff.

Ben
BigBenb84@xxxx
Pensacola, FL.