Turn Signal/hazard lights

Here a few days ago my right turn signal light went out. I decided to got
to the local parts store to pick up the idnetical bulb for the turn signal.
I bought two so I could replace both lights at the same time. I switched
them out last night. All went well until this morning when I drove the
delorean, neither turn signal worked. Nor did the regular fog/running
lights. I checked the filaments in the bulbs, both had broken. I thought
they were defective so I exchanged them for another pair. They did the same
thing(worked once then died). I have checked all the fuses and my turn
singal switch was replaced 2 months ago with a NOS one. Also my hazard
switch does not work, along with the interior turn signal lights or the
click that goes along with it. PLEASE HELP!

Joel