Re: Trouble Shifting into Reverse and acceleration

Re: Trouble Shifting into Reverse and acceleration

It sounds like you will be replacing the clutch master cylinder, the
line to the slave cylinder and the clutch slave cylinder. They go bad
from contaminated (read OLD) brake fluid. If the line was upgraded to
the metal you could reuse it. Check the brake fluid and see if it is
dark and "chunky". Flush the brakes too and expect the seals to start
leaking there also. Just some of the things to be expected when you
buy a 20 year old car. On the tires check the air pressure.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

-- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxx> wrote:
> Latest update:
>
> Got my D's front end aligned and tires balanced this past Saturday.
It