Re: Fuel Sending unit

I'm sorry I don't want to seem rude but this is info that I don't
need. I know they can be repaired and I know there are replacements,
I just need to know how to disassemble it without breaking it. As of
now the only way I can see to take it apart is to drill a small hole
in the side of the unit, insert a thin piece of metal to stop
whatever is turning as I try to remove the nut and geantly break the
nut free. Afterwards fill the hole with some putty that people use to
repair gas tanks with. If there is a less evasive way that anybody
knows please let me know.

Oh and one other thing, does anyone have specs on this? Like what the
resistance readings should be at different levels?

I am trying to utilize his list with questions before I start calling
the Delorean vendors and bugging them with a million questions.

Thanks,
Steve