Re: [DML] Gold DeLorean.

The Gold DeLorean on the cover of the catalog is a poorly done illustration
using the last prototype DeLorean. They merely colored the car Gold.
Notice not only the sliding windows, but the side markers are touching the
fascias. There is no rear louver either.

My information on the actual Gold DeLoreans produced is that after the two
were built in late 1981, there were enough extra panels only to make one
more car, and that was the last DeLorean made.

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com