[DML] Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!

[DML] Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!

 You might also want to check the connections at your coil. My car sat
in my driveway for at least 2 months right after I bought it because I
couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start. Turns out, one of the spade
connectors on the coil had fallen off! (d'oh!) Easy fix though...no cost
involved!
By the way, the coil is located against the firewall, on the passenger
side of the engine compartment...it's underneath that little box in the
corner with the jump start post diagram on it. Good luck!
-Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]