Meeting on Wednesday, DeLorean for sale and Marni

Meeting on Wednesday, DeLorean for sale and Marni

First off, I am sad to say that I have to work at the Lombard Jewel tomorrow
at 5-10PM. =( But Dave, I would like to ask you to keep me posted about that
one meeting at Neuqua Valley high school. I would also be kinda shy in front
of all ya's, me being the non-adult in Schamberg. Hope you guys have fun
though. I would like a copy of that Cleveland tape from the car show if you
don't mind...I'm willing to pay for it too.

Dave, I would like some info about that DeLorean that's almost in mint
condition that you said about earlier. Thanks.

Marni, thank you so much for your offer!! I'm all for that!! I can't wait
till the nice weather sets in. I just can't thank you enough that you'd let
me have a ride in it!!!! I have been going crazy ever since i read your
email. I can't calm down, hehe. Keep me posted and write back.

Write back Dave and Marni and anyone else w/input.
Thank you so much everyone, you all are the best (I don't care what they say!
LoL!)
Later,
Justin