lock module and power window motor for sale

lock module and power window motor for sale

in case anyone is interested, i'm not trying to make a big profit off of
these, but if anyone would like them, they're up for grabs:

1. OEM lock module. a couple of fried wires on the harness, but if you know
what you are doing, you can fix it up so it won't cause problems with your
locks. OR, just take it and try to do something original with it. it works
perfectly, at least it did when i took it out a couple weeks ago. $10 shipped
takes it.

2. one heavy duty window regulator. used. This was in my driver's side door
and worked just fine when i took it out. i bought a new pair of motors from
PJ Grady since i was in my doors anyway, and thought i'd change all this old
stuff out. well i found this upgraded one in the driver's side but i
replaced it anyway since i had new stuff! it works just fine, but it is
shipped as is. $35 shipped takes this one.

if no one here replys in a couple days, i'll put 'em on ebay. but the list
gets first dibbs. reply privately please.

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102