Power locks

Assuming that the locks work together to lock and unlock eachother no matter
which one you use, there is something wrong with ours.
Before working on the window regulator, everything worked right (except for
the window.) So after we fixed that, we put most of the trim and stuff on,
and decided to try everything in case something was wrong. Well, now we
cannot lock the passenger side, but the passenger side can lock and unlock
the driver side. Also, the driver side can unlock when the passenger side is
locked.

We looked around at everything, and couldn't find anything wrong.
Any ideas???

Thanks,
John Feldman
VIN 4275