Re: Guest status

YahooGroups (eGroups) does not decide who can see the archived
messages. That is all configured by the moderators. Although I have
no idea why they did that, I'm sure they have thier reasons or simply
pushed the wrong button. The MNDMC (Minnesota DeLorean Club)
YahooGroups list which I own/moderate has given me pretty good
knoledge about how these lists work.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, jtrealty@xxxx wrote:
> At what point did this E-group require signing in just to browse the
> posts?

[MODERATOR NOTE: This was already answered by Dave Swingle, so I feel no guilt in snipping the quote at this point.]