Re: [DML] Light Bulb Replacemnet

Hi Everyone,

I replaced all the bulbs in the instrument cluster with neon blue bulbs. I'd got a couple of bulbs that had blown so while I had the binnacle out I thought I would try different colors. Neon might not be everyones cup of tea but I like it.

Nigel

02677

ps
removing the binnacle is not as difficult as first seems but before you bolt it back in make sure everything works.