Clutch stuff

When I got my car the previous owner told me he replaced all the hydralics
and I believed him he had invoices from DMC houston and the clutch
cylinders don't look too old, but when I bled the clutch luid about a year
after I got the car it was blacker and gunkier than 20 year old fluid. I
put in new fluid, but I feel my clutch slowly deteriorating. I grind once
or twice a week and the clutch needs to be asolutle to the floor inorder to
engage. I took off that hose inspection panel for the first time today and
I noticed that the hose that goes from the fluid container to the cylinder
looks to be desintegrating. I believe that this hose is being eaten up byt
he fluid inside out. Does this sound likely. If someone uses bad low
quality rubber can the fluid eat it. I know I will probably need a new
cylinder set soon, but if I were to just replace this hose and re bleed the
system could that fix my problem. All comenets and advice are welcomed.

PS I do have the SS clutch lince installed so that is not an issue.

Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 6808