Re: [DML] ignition key?

I only go to a locksmith anymore. I normally only pay $2 or $3 per key and
they virtually always work. Last time I went to Wal-mart only one out of 5
keys worked. And this is with the Axxess machine that supposedly eliminates
bad keys. But the machine is only as good as the person operating it, and
Wal-mart and Sears employees just don't have the experience that a good
locksmith has.

You pay more for keys upfront at the locksmith, but you save money by not
having to make multiple trips back to get the bad keys recut.

Just MHO.

Mark N
VIN 6820