How to replace a lost ignition key?

Hi DMCers,

Today I discovered some *&^%$#@ ('fatherless-one') stole the ignition key
from my stored DeLorean. This is the car I will be restoring so now a new
ignition will go in her for security!

How do I find out the existing/original ignition key ref.# ... is there any
record of key#s to Vin#s (00780). I need an ignition key to unlock the
steering lock to roll her into a container for shipment to USA. I have a
second key for her but its the door key (with light) and doesn't fit the
ignition.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers, IAN