Re: Balancing a PRV-V6 and other stuff

There is little to be gained only by "balancing" the internal engine
parts (the factory has already done that). If this was done as part of
a comprehensive plan including "blueprinting, porting, polishing, and
CCing" and perhaps improving the breathing ie: intake and exhaust then
you would see a difference. Things to look for on a "D".
reenforcing brackets on the front sway bar
inertia switch by bonnet release with white mark
cotter pins in ball joint nuts
fan fail relay or jumper
plate over throttle spool indicating throttle recall
None of these things are too important, that is to say the general
condition of the car is paramount, everything else can be taken care
of. If the car was "beat" but had the updates what good is it? It is
much better to start with a fresh car then a "beater". As far as tires
everyone has opinions, best to drive someones's car with their tires
and see for yourself.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757