Public Thank You / New DeLorean owner

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to publically thank, Richard Weissensel,
of IL for helping to make my dream come true. I posted
a message on the bullitin board looking for a project
DeLorean and in a day or so Richard contacted me, we
spent a week discussing terms, and like he knows at
some points it seemed like it wouldn't happen. But I
am proude to say we have reached an agreement, in a
yesr I will be the proud owner of VIN 5386. I just
wanted to thank you Richard publically for being a
great guy and helping me realize my dream, when the
clouds semed darkest Richard helped me to make it
possible. I am going to see the car and Give Richard
the downpayment towards the end of the month beginning
of April. So I will have pics to share with the group.
I also plan on posting pics of the restoration. I
could go on for pages telling everyone how great
Richard is for helping me but I'll refrain from that
for now. just for now though. lol!

VIN 5386 will in a years time be moving to PA with me and I
will comence the restoration at that point. I am very
excited, haven't slept mutch in the past week. I'm
doing all kinds of research and stuff. this is been a
great dream of mine, it has ment so mutch to me to own
a DeLorean. Thank you Richard! and Thank you to the
DML for allowing me to post my add, without this group
I would never of got contacted by Richard, and Iwould
never of had this oppertunit. I thank you and VIN 5386
thanks you! I can't wait to see her in the stainless!!

Todd
VIN 5386

"Dont just dream the Dream, live the Dream! Drive Stainless!"