Re: [DML] DeLorean Ireland trip abroad requirements

Re: [DML] DeLorean Ireland trip abroad requirements

MIS-INFORMATION!?!

> Just an update...you can also travel to Ireland on a 'waiver' WITHOUT a
> passport under 22 CFR

Be careful, remember you are going to Belfast, N.Ireland ... under British control (thats why big JZD can't be with us in May ... British arrest warrants, etc?!). If you land in London without a Passport things could get very complicated!!! If you land in Shannon or Dublin in the Irish Republic I'm not sure of the requirements ... note though Passport documents are not checked on the Eire/N.Ireland border.

Its safer and more sensible though to have a Passport ... we don't want you arrested in Belfast as an "illegal alien!"

Cheers, IAN (HongKong) ... 3# Vins