Re: [DML] Insuring a Delorean?

Hmm, that's weird because I use progressive...
actually, I went through Triple A, who has a deal with
progressive, so you may want to try going through AAA.

I have no mileage limits, if the car get stolen,
burned, wrecked, or anything, it's an automatic 50K to
me... they dont even try to find a replacement car...
Progressive has a list of "cars that cant be fixed or
replaced", I dont know the tech term for the list, but
AAA has it... Delorean is on it, and thats how I got
my coverage.. AAA actually did the quote and
everything.. I am NM, but that shouldnt make a
difference, other than I might pay more... auto theft
here is very high because they take them straight to
Mexico... if you need help let me know and I can have
my AAA agent talk to you, she may be able to get you
the same coverage I have, for a lot cheaper.

Mike
vin 855