Re: Northern Ireland Pictures.

Dear Group,

I've put some picture in the Vault.

1. Expo 1997 Belfast. Just to wet your appetites!
2. RHD DeLorean in Northern Ireland. Only one in NI. Owner was gracious
enough to allow me to drive it around DMC track and factory.
3. Alpine A310. Check out the engine on this French Ferrari eater! This car
is fast! This car is one of six cars ordered by John DeLorean. 4 went to
Lotus, 2 went to DeLorean factory in Belfast. They were original Silver with
Red Leather. One was an automatic, now in Japan. 4 are known to exist, where
are the other 2? This car was one of the two that went to Belfast for
engineering and engine analysis.

Sincerely,
Mike Pack
VIN 3713