Re: Re: [DML] rubberneckers...

I have to agree with Richard here;

On the way to the ETDOC meeting this weekend, I had to stop for gas and immediately was surrounded by a group of teenagers, and the questions started to flow. One question that really caught me off guard was the one guy who asked me "if they were really as bad as people said" I asked him what he meant, and he said that numerous people had talked about how unreliable they were. I quickly dispelled that one, telling him they had a couple of quirks which was very common for any brand new car, much less car company, and then gave the examples of the cars that had more than adequate miles on them (Joe's 500,000 one for instance) And of course, the conversation then turned toward "where can I get one?"