Re: [DML] Eurofest Travel Plans?

In a message dated 01-Mar-01 3:13:35 PM GMT Standard Time,
malevy@xxxx writes:

> I see there are two airports in Belfast. Which is the preferred one to
use??

Marc,
There is Belfast International Airport and there's Belfast City Airport.
The International is 14 miles from the city centre, and the City airport is
only 2 miles from the city centre. It doesn't matter which airport you use.
There are bus and taxi services from both. Just use whichever is the
cheapest to fly into.
Best wishes,
Robert Lamrock
Eurofest 2001