Good DeLorean Story

I have been helping Robert Lamrock to get Euro Fest 2001 some publicity here in N.Ireland
We decided to get an article in the local newspaper.
I have already posted the article on this site.
This newspaper does not post photographs on its web site that's why no photograph was included in my message
In the newspaper there IS a great photograph of yours truly in the DeLorean car
outside the plant at Dunmurry Belfast N.Ireland
Robert and I met the Photographer up at the plant last Saturday and had about 10 different pictures taken at 2 different sites at the plant.The De.on its own The De with Robert The De.with Me The De. with both of us and so on.
Then much to our surprise the photographer handed his camera to Robert and ask if he could have his picture taken with the De for his own use and of course Robert obliged.
Soon Robert and I will be on local radio and T.V.telling the local people about Euro Fest 2001.if they don't already know
This Euro Fest 2001 is going to be BIG.
Come and see were your DeLorean was born.
Nobody can Party like an Irishman.Nobody gets to bed until
2am.See you all here in Belfast don't dare miss it.
Joe Murray
DeLorean worker 10 / 65
1979 to 1982