Engine swap completed!

To update everyone on my engine swap, just over a year ago, I started on
swaping out my DeLorean motor with a Chevy 4.3 Vortec V6 engine. Last night
I completed the task. It has been a very challenging and interesting swap
to say the least!!! I cannot tell you how sweet it sounded when the engine
finally turned over for the first time. Considering I had to adapt the
Chevy computer to the DeLorean, it really was quite simple. I would like to
give alot of thanks to the people who helped me out the most in reaching my
goal: Mike Bell for all his advice, parts and past experiences that helped
me avoid some bad choices on mine. If it wasn't for his insight, the thing
would still be in pieces :) DMCJoe for ALL his continued help and EXTREME
knowledge of the DeLorean which was invaluable and Darryl Tinnerset on his
input and advice! I would also like to thank all of the other DeLorean
owners who gave their support as well!

I still have to do something with the exhaust (having custom headers made)
but that is the last piece of the puzzle! I have a friend that does custom
exhaust work and he is in need of some PC technical help so we will be
working out a deal :o)

Swaping out the engine wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be
(however, I did have ALOT of help from the people noted above, and one heck
of a phone bill ;o) ) I am in no way a automotive engineer, I am just a
regular average person who wanted a little more performance out of the car
(not to mention now if I have a prob, I can just go to any parts store on a
Sat or Sun and they'll have the part I need! :) ) Once I have the headers
installed, I will take it to the dyno to see exactly what I've gotten out of
it. I will post pics and details of the swap later this weekend.

Thanks!

Duke