Tires

I was just on tirerack.com and noticed that Michelin has a tire model
out that would work for the D, it's the Michelin Pilot XGT H4. It
comes in both 195 and 235 sizes and has some really good ratings
including wet/snow traction. It says that it is a High Performance
All-Season tire and the cornering and dry tractions are really
good....not as good as the Yoks but very close. Has anyone used these
tires on their D yet? Or has anyone heard of anyone using them?

Steve