Re: [DML] Where to finance a car

Try a smaller or newer local lending institution. I got my
loan a small local bank and they were more than happy to
meet my need on the loan. They will work harder to get
your business. The bank I deal with everyday would only go
36 months, but I prefered to have 42 (just to lower my
obligation). I called this other bank, which I have had
other dealings with and he (the bank president) approves my
loan with a great rate.

Just a few weeks ago I got a wild idea of maybe purchasing
another DeLorean. I go see the bank president and he tells
me to just pick one out and get him the VIN and he would
handle the rest. Of course I make my payments on time and
always pay extra on the principle so that may be why a 2nd
car loan was soo easy to get.

Aaron Posey