battery drain/gauges

I am finding that when I don't drive my D and let it set for two
weeks that I need to jump start it. I have an Interstate battery
which is pretty new. My other cars don't have this problem. Also,
when I shut off the key some of my guages don't settle all the way
into their resting positions. Should they all go down or do some stay
up like the fuel gauge and tach? Sometimes they'll go down all the
way and then go back up. Could they be draining the battery in these
positions? What's normal? How do I fix it?
Fil Vigil
6232