DeLorean Body Stripes

Hello D Dreamers and Drivers
I saw a number of posts about narrow and wide OEM side stripes. I
have a couple of sets in my old inventory but hate to part with them
if they are the last ones on the Planet. So,,, I'm thinking about
producing a run of "exact" reproductions... Anyone with ideas about
how to do this or who would want to participate in this little
project, send me an email. Also, do you think they would look good in
RED, BLUE or ORANGE? I think it might be a fun way to say hello.

Fred Lockett
DeLorean Pilot