Re: [DML] Stephen Arrington connection

Hi everyone:
I've read this book and Arrington, although he has been through a lot and has turned his life around, is barely a footnote in DeLorean"s trial. He was the airplane pilot who actually flew the cocaine into the US. The cocaine was needed to proceed with the DeLorean trial. Yes, Arrington went to jail, but, hey he actually committed a crime. "Fall Guy"? I don't know. He didn't know anything about DeLorean's supposed involvement in the deal...he was simply a pilot who wanted to make some money. I personally think the publishers of his book (it is interesting in its own right and a good read, by the way) use the DeLorean connection to sell copies of the book. (So what else is new?) Get it if you want something interesting to read, not to learn any great details on DeLorean. De Miller, Kansas City, Lic OUTATYM Vin# 3427.

From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Stephen Arrington connection
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:24:01 -0000

Hi everybody,
check out this link about a book called "Journey into Darkness - The
fall guy in the world famous John Z. DeLorean drug trial"
by Stephen L. Arrington
http://www.drugsbite.com/pages/journey.htm
Has anyone read this book, or does anyone know how this man was
involved in that mess back in 1982? No reference seems to be made to
this man in John DeLoreans autobiography, or any other book I've read.
It's another one that can be added to the bibliography list at
dmcnews.com anyway!
Best wishes,
John Dore, Ireland.

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html