Re: [DML] Door Handles

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 01:11:22 -0700, bailey7917@xxxx wrote:
"I know DMC Houston and a few others have original replacements. To tell you
the truth I think a 100 bucks for a cheap piece of plastic that will
eventually break again is rediculous. "

My door handle was replaced by DMC Houston just recently and the replacement
was an all metal piece not the original OEM plastic. I also think that 100
bucks for a cheap piece of plastic is a steep price to pay but most OEM
pieces are expensive. By the way how long did that cheap piece of plastic
last? hmm must be something wrong! A cheap piece of plastic shouldn't last
that long!
Dee-Moats@xxxx
#04434 (Original owner)

Send a cool gift with your E-Card