Re: [DML] Thanks and Things

Mike;

First let me stress, do not use BRILLO pads on the car. They contain pieces of actual steel which can get imbedded in the grain of the panels and corrode, making it look like the car is rusting. Use Scotchbrite pads, available at any of the DMC vendors.
Second, I have taken mine through numerous car washes, brushless and with brushes. The only thing I have ever worried about is the effect it might have on the louvers, but so far, no problems.
The brake lights are usually bad to go out. Your best bet is to call one of the vendors and ask how much their replacement brake light circuits are. This is usually the problem, as the old ones were not real high grade and prone to go out. Hope all of this helps!!!

Scott